Baiting treatments with Milberger Pest Control Inc., are the only roach and rodent control program you’ll ever need. The treatments won’t disturb residents or pets, is proven in millions of residences, and is more economical than other pest control methods that eliminate roaches, mice, and rats.
Because the reproductive potential of a single pair of rats, mice, or roaches is staggering, Milberger’s control of an infestation relies on both reducing the intruder’s population with baiting treatment technology, as well as using pesticides and rodenticides when possible.
Our technicians can also offer tips on roach prevention and rodent-proofing your home or business in a manner that will effectively solve the problem.
The top reasons to use baiting treatments are:
- Superior control and much more effective than sprays, foggers and powders.
- Long term effectiveness. One application lasts for months or until bait is completely consumed.
- Costs less than conventional treatments because one application is effective for so long that fewer applications are required.
- Bait placements can be inspected and measured so you know exactly what work was performed by Milberger Pest Control.
- Bait can be removed or placed in inaccessible areas so prospective residents will not see bait placements during a walk-through.
- More convenient because your kitchen cabinets do not have to be emptied and you do not have to leave during treatments.
- Reduced chemical exposure. Less pesticide is applied to the environment when compared to conventional treatments.
- Baits release no offensive odors into your home and are practically non-toxic to people and pets. Bait stations are child resistant and the gel bait can be applied in areas not accessible to children and pets.
How it works
Foraging roaches consume lethal doses of bait, then return to their nest. Before they die (within 24-72 hours), they poison many other roaches who also receive a lethal dose – even in other units. Tests have shown that after consuming the bait, one cockroach can cause the death of up to 44 other roaches! This is called the domino effect.
Milberger Pest Control knows baiting treatments, and where to place them for the greatest effectiveness:
- Refrigerator– Between refrigerator and nearby item, such as the dishwasher.
- Sink– Alongside pipe collar where drainpipe enters the wall.
- Drawers– Alongside the interior of the drawer frame.
- Cupboards– Flush mounted against an upper corner.
- Kitchen Appliances– Behind microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc.
- Toilet– Mounted on upper rear corner of tank.
- Shower – Applied behind pipe collar.
- Medicine Cabinet – Inside interior vents.
- Sink– Flush mounted against an upper corner and/or alongside pipe collar where drainpipe enters the wall.
Milberger Pest Control is a family owned business, solving termite and pest control problems in the Kansas City metropolitan area since 1936. What that means for you is we are extremely experienced in eliminating the both the pests you see – and the ones you don’t see.
For more information about baiting treatments, call Milberger at (816) 761-1313 in Missouri and (913) 384-6760 in Kansas.