Bait Technology, with Milberger Pest Control Inc., is the only roach and rodent control program you’ll ever need!
- Will not disturb residents or pets.
- Proven effective in millions of residences.
- More economical than other pest control methods.
Because the reproductive potential of a single pair of rats, mice, or roaches is staggering, our control of an infestation relies on both reducing the intruder’s population with bait technology, as well as using pesticides and rodenticides when possible.
Our technicians can also offer tips on roach prevention and rodent-proofing your home or business in a manner that will effectively solve the problem.
Select a topic below to find out more information on our methods.
1. Superior control and much more effective than sprays, foggers and powders.
2. Long term effectiveness. One application lasts for months or until bait is completely consumed.
3. Costs less than conventional treatments because one application is effective for so long that fewer applications are required.
4. Bait placements can be inspected and measured so you know exactly what work was performed by your pest control company.
5. Bait can be removed or placed in inaccessible areas so prospective residents will not see bait placements during a walk-through.
6. More convenient because your kitchen cabinets do not have to be emptied and you do not have to leave during treatments.
7. Reduced chemical exposure. Less pesticide is applied to the environment when compared to conventional treatments.
8. Baits release no offensive odors into your home and are practically non-toxic to people and pets. Bait stations are child resistant and the Gel bait can be applied in areas not accessible to children and pets.
Foraging roaches consume lethal doses of bait, then return to their nest. Before they die (within 24-72 hours), they poison many other roaches who also receive a lethal dose – even in other units. Tests have shown that after consuming the bait, one cockroach can cause the death of up to 44 other roaches! This is the Domino Effect!
- Refrigerator – Between refrigerator and nearby item, such as the dishwasher.
- Sink – Alongside pipe collar where drainpipe enters the wall.
- Drawers – Alongside the interior of the drawer frame.
- Cupboards – Flush mounted against an upper corner.
- Kitchen Appliances – Behind microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc.
- Toilet – Mounted on upper rear corner of tank.
- Shower – Applied behind pipe collar.
- Medicine Cabinet – Inside interior vents.
- Sink – Flush mounted against an upper corner and/or alongside pipe collar where drainpipe enters the wall.